Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I Love You!

We have had a busy week just doing everyday things like going to school, ballet, and gymnastics.  Mommy has also had a few meetings and was trying to get a lot done before spring break!  There has not been anything extraordinary this week, but every day with you is special.  The thing that has warmed my heart the most this week is how much you, Libby & Joanna, love each other! 



I grew up with my parents telling me every day how much they loved me and I don't think any phone conversation with them since I left for college has not ended in "I love you!"  To this day, I never hang up with my Daddy without us telling each other "I love you"  Your Daddy and I are the same way....even if I talk to him 10 times a day, we always say "I love you"  And you all have certainly heard those three little words A LOT in your short life!  We tell you all the time.....

But my very favorite is when I hear you all tell each other how much you love each other.  I love that when we take Libby to school, Joanna walks her to her classroom and hugs and kisses her before we leave and says "I love you Libby"  and she says "I wuv you Janna (as she calls you)"
And as soon as I pick up Libby from school, she runs to me and says-"Get Jannna Now, Get Jannna Now"  She loves her big sister so much and has the biggest smile on her face when Joanna walks out of the school to the car.  And Joanna gets in the car and often goes to Libby's seat and kisses her.  It melts my heart each time!  When Libby gets hurt, Joanna is often the first to run and kiss her and console her.  Libby also likes to make sure that Joanna is okay too!  You all play so well together now and I hope that you will always be close.  Being an only child, I always wanted a sister and I love that you all will always have each other. I would be remiss if I didn't say that you all have your moments when you don't share and Libby pulls your hair, Joanna, and bops you on the head,  and Joanna, you, take some toy from her, but your love for each other is big and that is what is most important!  The random times we are riding in the car or when you all are playing and you say "I wuv you Janna" or "I love you Libby" are truly extraordinary moments!  Of course, I love to hear "I wuv you Mommy" too!!!!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment